Total value of Securitize-issued securities approaching $200M, company reveals in record quarter results
July 9, 2019
- Securitize signed 17 new customers in Q2
- It also brought the total number of issued digital securities to nine
- Five issued digital securities are currently trading on regulated security token marketplaces
SAN FRANCISCO, July 9th, 2019 -- Securitize, the trusted global solution for compliant digital securities including issuance and lifecycle management, revealed in its Q2’19 report that the total value of all securities issued by Securitize is approaching $200M.
“We continue to see an increase in demand for the creation and management of digital securities as platforms like ours mature, and secondary markets for trading digital securities emerge. We have only scratched the surface of what is possible and we continue to be bullish about the market’s potential and the growth of our company,” said Carlos Domingo, CEO and Co-Founder of Securitize.
In the last quarter, Securitize signed 17 new customers for a total of 43 currently using Securitize’s services, and brought the total number of issued digital securities to 9. Securitize also revealed additional data for issued digital securities, including an average of more than 150 investors per security and more than 1,500 individuals holding Securitize-issued securities.
Securitize also announced that 5 of the digital securities issued with Securitize’s DS Protocol are now currently trading on regulated security token marketplaces Open Finance Network and Sharespost, with more to list shortly.
Securitize recently announced that the DS Protocol would be the first outside digital securities protocol to be integrated with tZERO’s secondary trading technology, which will allow DS Protocol-managed tokens to trade on tZERO’s secondary trading marketplace.
“Digital securities give issuers total control over secondary market liquidity with coded compliance and instant settlement,” stated Domingo. “To date, we’ve seen hundreds of unique trades of DS Protocol-powered digital securities on public marketplaces. This may seem small, but it’s actually a remarkable number considering that these marketplaces have only really been online for a few months, and in one case only recently open to US customers.”
Securitize’s DS Protocol has the highest adoption rate in the industry, powering multiple issued digital securities (full list below).
-- END --
About Securitize: Securitize delivers trusted global solutions for creating compliant digital securities. The Securitize compliance platform and protocol provide a proven, full-stack solution for issuing and managing digital securities (security tokens). Securitize’s innovative DS Protocol has the highest adoption rate in the industry and enables seamless, fully compliant trading across multiple markets simultaneously. Multiple Securitize powered digital securities are already trading globally on public marketplaces with many more in the pipeline.
Securitize’s technology has been successfully used to create the following digital securities tokens on the Ethereum blockchain:
- SPiCE VC (spice): https://etherscan.io/token/0x0324dd195d0cd53f9f07bee6a48ee7a20bad738f
- 22x Fund (22x): https://etherscan.io/token/0x0073e5e52e2b4fe218d75d994ee2b3c82f9c87ea
- Blockchain Capital (bcap): https://etherscan.io/token/0x1f41e42d0a9e3c0dd3ba15b527342783b43200a9
- Aspencoin : https://etherscan.io/token/0x95e6737ef3d4a65535cdfab02f4de54d904bea0b
- Augmate (mate): https://etherscan.io/token/0x93047ce776e3decdc837598f5a752083ccfedb32
- Science Blockchain (sci2): https://etherscan.io/token/0x682ef9cc637ef56577092b29ae9275a629aae7db
- Lottery.com (LDCC): https://etherscan.io/token/0x82017d0409fb4ea27d4ae799c9e3b9b4f847c837
- Protos (PRTS): https://etherscan.io/token/0x5e17f6f450dcb0bc69b232ea554e224d7e88067a
- Cityblock Capital (NYCQ): https://etherscan.io/token/0xd74bee51abbeff07a89dd90305667c1e17212afa