Securitize approved for Broker-Dealer/ATS acquisition
1. Web-based dashboard for easy global access.
2. KYC/AML checks with full-service exception processing and night checks.
3. Dynamic web-based subscription forms. Never touch paper again.
4. Digital data room for offering docs. Instant updates and distribution.
1. Live view of investor onboarding progress.
2. Track subscription and funding status in real-time.
3. Easily communicate with subscribers and update forms.
4. Leverage Securitize's SEC-registered transfer agent services.
Want to see more? Check out our product tours where you can get a closer look at the securitize platform in action.
Securitize has been a great partner for Lottery.com. Their platform and DS Protocol continues to lead the market which puts us in a position to take full advantage of the modernization of investment markets, and this new digital asset class.
- Tony DiMatteo | Lottery.com CEO
Upgrading to the Securitize platform and DS Protocol means the BCAP token will always maintain compliance, upgradability and the ability to trade on the world’s best marketplaces and exchanges.
- Bradford W. Stevens | BCAP Co-Founder & MP
This site is operated by Securitize, Inc. (“Securitize”), which is not a registered broker-dealer. Securitize does not give investment advice, endorsement, analysis or recommendations with respect to any digital securities. All digital securities powered by Securitize’s technology are offered by, and all information related thereto is the responsibility of, the applicable issuer of such digital securities. Neither Securitize nor any of its officers, directors, agents and employees makes any recommendation or endorsement whatsoever regarding any digital securities powered by Securitize’s technology. Nothing on this website should be construed as an offer, distribution or solicitation of any digital securities. Securitize does not provide custodial services in connection with any digital securities powered by Securitize’s technology.