Posted on: Jun 28, 2019
Securitize is an exciting global fintech company focused on tokenizing real-world assets (security tokens or digital securities) on the blockchain. We are looking to hire developers for our rapidly expanding Israel-based development team. We are one of the leading security token issuance and compliance platforms in the industry. If the blockchain world interests you, this is an opportunity of a lifetime.
For our front-end team, we’re looking for a Lead Developer / Team Leader position.
We are looking for front-end professionals who know how to craft beautiful, smart UI solutions for complex problems, and who pride themselves on being mindful to the point of obsession with the finer details of the user experience.
Securitize’s front-end SPA is currently used by digital security issuers to raise tens of millions of dollars. You will take control of the product, evolve it, and maintain its position as the premier investor experience in the industry.
You will work with UI designers and the back-end team to deliver a slick, working product. You will then enjoy seeing it used in production by investors around the world.
Our front-end stack is Vue/Nuxt based, and the team will have the opportunity to delve into the finer points of building full, robust, and production-ready STAs with this new technology.
The position will include hands-on development and definition of the product implementation, as well as managing an expanding team, starting with 2 people at the current state and expanding to more over the coming year.
- Vue.js in-depth experience - we prefer a person with extensive experience in vue.js, but if you’re a react master you will find your place easily.
- Experience with Nuxt (or Next if you’re coming from react) - a big plus.
- Strong control of HTML/SCSS/CSS precompilers.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional front-end development experience.
- Experience with complex front-end applications, including routing, state management, authentication, performance, and others.
- Experience in team leading - a big plus.
- Self-reliance; being able to come up with solutions to problems without super-detailed instructions.
- While experience is not required, interest in the blockchain world is a must.
- Eye for detail and an ability to fill in the blanks in product requirements.