Securitize (www.securitize.io) is a start-up aiming to modernize finance by leveraging blockchain technology where it makes sense. As the lead platform on Digital Securities issuances (also known as Security Tokens), Securitize sits in the intersection of technology, capital markets and the opportunity to bring a new kind of assets to a growing base of worldwide investors. Our platform aims to provide an end-to-end service to issuers during their whole lifecycle, from fundraise to cap table management or distributions. Our team, with offices in San Francisco, New York, London or Tel Aviv, is working with partners providing liquidity, custody or asset management to issuers and investors, and defining a new industry with every step.
We’re looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial and flexible UX/UI designer to help build great experiences for our customers. You’ll be helping us support a wide-range of products and uses: desktop and mobile web, branded and unbranded, internal and partner applications. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with technical products and passionate about leveraging disruptive technology to create better user experiences.
FinTech experience is considered a plus, and some blockchain knowledge would be amazing. If you’re excited by the dynamic blockchain industry and a massive potential market worldwide, then we want you on our team.
- Hands-on production of low and high fidelity mockups, information architectures, and visual designs
- Develop and champion the design process and tactics to implement the shared company vision
- Recommend UX and visual website enhancements
- Customize applications for partners
- Collaborate with PM, engineering and other designers to deliver great user experiences
- Work strategically with other team members across the organization
- Online portfolio that we'll love at the first glance
- Thinks conceptually and strategically
- Comfortable providing rationale for how design solutions support project objectives
- Ability to work well and make appropriate trade-offs to meet time constraints
- 2-5 years of professional work experience.
- Degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or other relevant experience
- Expert knowledge in UI principles, graphic design principles, and web standards
- Experience with design software like Figma, Zeplin, After Effects, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Fireworks.
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-changing space and in the dynamic environment of a start-up
- Ability to work with an internationally diverse and distributed team.
- Willing to travel sporadically to work with colleagues in other sites (1 week each 2 months aprox.)
- Experience with financial services and dealing with customer onboarding flows
- Experience designing experiences for crypto/blockchain products, like Web3 apps or wallet management experiences.
- Experience in designing web dashboards for portfolio management