Securitize is looking to hire a VP of Development for the Tel-Aviv, Israel office. The VP of Development will be primarily responsible for managing a team of developers working with blockchain based technologies to deliver Securitize's client integration projects. Candidates should either be living in Israel or be willing to relocate.
- Manage a team of 5-20 developers, some in decentralized teams
- Manage a pipeline of client integration projects
- Deliver complex software projects with tight deadlines
- Take responsibility for all assigned client integration projects
- Facilitate a positive working environment and encourage team building
- Recent experience in leading development teams of *at least* 10 people in a startup environment. knows the startup world.
- Proven experience in realizing and delivering complex software projects under tight deadlines. Delivered web-based projects with modern technologies.
- Ability to grasp complex requirements and turn them into actionable designs for the programming team.
- The position will not involve actual coding, but candidates should be able to understand and suggest improvements in the code that others write. (our tech stack: node.js/typescript/vue.js on platform, solidity on blockchain).
- Must have a strong interest in blockchain. Experience in blockchain and/or Fintech is a big plus.
- Willingness to "get hands dirty" in projects and do whatever is necessary to get the project done (especially at the beginning while the team is small).
- Must thrive and enjoy stressful environments and take personal responsibility for projects.