Securitize is looking for a driven, energetic individual based out of our San Francisco office to join our burgeoning sales team. The ideal candidate is highly organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a fearless attitude. If you’re excited by the dynamic blockchain industry and its massive potential market worldwide, then we want you on our team.
The Sales Development Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making multiple calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and managing the inside sales pipeline.
- Source and qualify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand database of prospective customers.
- Liaise with channel partners to build out pipeline.
- Perform effective online demos to prospective customers.
- Use Trello and Pipedrive to facilitate your day-to-day activity and ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Work with Legal and Accounting to secure non-disclosure agreements, credit applications, and product contracts.
- Actively take productive steps to gain the required industry, sales, and product knowledge.
- Work closely with other members of the Securitize team to learn, understand, and improve our sales methodology, language, and process.
- Seek referrals to expand your industry and customer contacts.
- Assist with occasional marketing and customer success projects.
- Existing set of knowledge of financial industry and blockchain, and a strong desire to learn about the digital securities industry and the impact that technology is having on financial markets.
- An intrinsic drive to be successful in your career.
- Be adaptable, and able to keep up with a fast-changing industry.
- Confident in engaging executives and operation managers in informed conversations about their current processes, workflow, and vendors.
- Goal-oriented, motivated, and driven to exceed goals.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, with a positive attitude, and tenacity to succeed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good phone presence, excellent listening ability, and strong writing skills.
- Flourish in a fast-paced and highly collaborative team environment.
Requirements and Experience
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent.
- 1+ years proven inside sales experience.
- Strong phone presence.
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Pipedrive or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.