We’re looking for a well-connected, highly knowledgeable individual based out of London, UK to manage and drive our business development team. The ideal candidate is highly connected in the finance world, and can tap their network for leads, referrals, and ultimately, clients. If you’re excited by the dynamic blockchain industry and a massive potential market worldwide, then we want you on our team.
- Identify strategic partnership needs and new client opportunities.
- Drive negotiation process, close of contract, and client support.
- Represent Securitize through strategic discussions and education with potential clients.
- Ensure client and customer success through cross-functional planning, relationship management, and analytical insights.
- Close new business partnerships through developing and negotiating contracts.
- Monitor market conditions, regulatory changes, and competitive landscape.
- Maintain a strong network of TAM leads, with regular communication with HNW individuals, banks, funds, and institutions in the space.
- Engage with senior management at major financial institutions to create partnerships that leverage the Securitize platform.
- Develop strategic, creative approaches to building out our client base and vetting potential partners.
- Leverage your knowledge and understanding to create innovative business solutions.
- Drive improvements in team productivity through tools, communication, and regular review of strategy.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for the success of your deliverables, from design through production deployment.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing space.
- Ability to work with an internationally diverse team to streamline the client experience.
- 8+ years of experience in business development, preferably in Fintech. Investment banking experience a plus.
- BA/BS required, advanced degree preferred.
- Proven success in driving user and revenue growth.
- Deep knowledge of the financial industry and financial technology.
- Working knowledge of blockchain, and a strong opinion that it will change financial markets forever (in a good way).
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Proven network of individuals and companies in the space, and ability to mine network for leads.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, interpersonal and relationship management skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.